OL In San Diego May 9th. I'm leaving San Diego!!

Hiya Gang,

I’ve lived in San Diego for the last 8 years of my life and I’m moving back to LA to get my career started/going/moving. I’d like to have one last offline before I move everything back! I’d love for you to join me if possible! Open up some bottles and break some bread for the last time in awhile! (No wine/alcohol for me from May 26th to July 30th! Bar prep time). You can drink to me leaving San Diego (good riddance) or whatever you’d like

May 9th

Alchemy (blog post here), 6pm
1503 30th Street San Diego Ca. 92102

Tentatively, I’d like to limit this to 12 people, we could stretch to more if there is interest! (hopefully I’m popular enough for 6 people to come, let alone 12!)

Bring whatever varietal you’d like to bring! I’LL DRINK EM ALL! =P

Attendees:

1. Charlie… 2005 Seven Stones
  2. Charlie +1 … Older/ish 2nd Growth Bordx
  3. Michael (if on the 9th)
  4. Don Nuzzo
  5. Charlie Fu +2
  6. Bruce Hubbarb
  7. EMPTY
  8. Kevin
  9. Steve Williams (I have the audacity to add him in already =P… that and we’ve discussed it hehe)
  10. Brian London
  11. Ed Horton
  12. Ed horton +1
  13. ed horton +2
  14. Ed horton +3

Uh… we have now hit the waitlist. From here on out the waitlist has begun.

I could do 8th or 9th possibly

added you as tentative Todd, updated roster!

wait list has begun.

shrug

No San Diego Love on the Wine Berserker Boards CRY

There is love for you! Would love to bid you good luck in your career. We have opera tickets for the 9th, so will have to pass. This is a tough crowd to get motivated for offlines! I know from many years’ experience.

We’ll see you in the OC, half way from LA to SD!!!

Best to you as you launch your career in interesting times, Charlie.

Charlie, you’re moving to LA so don’t be a stranger. Well I guess the same should be said about me! [rolleyes.gif] Wishing you a great career and many, many billable hours.

Hey now you can hang with Leve and become a Bord peddler! [foilhat.gif]

Best of luck,
Otto

Leve peddles Bordeaux??? WHAT??