LOS and In-N-Out Burger in LV...07/05 & 07/06 CANCELLED!

Exploratory inquiry here for Independence Day Weekend. Looks like we MIGHT be able to swing this. Let me know everyone’s thoughts and I’ll have a firm answer this week.

Looks good for now though there is a buzzing in the back of my head that says there is a commitment there. Nothing in the calendar though.

Nice and cool. Is the theme rose and white burgs?
[wow.gif]

Might be able to swing it.

Kid’s b-day. Disneyland for daddy. Wetrock and Frenchie you know any five year olds for an OL? [beatoff.gif]

We leave for a week-long trip to Maine a few weeks after that. Unfortunately a “no” for moi.

I don’t Vegas, but thanks. Besides, I have this to contend with that weekend. http://waterfrontbluesfest.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No go here. Be in Florida that weekend. Now if it was on Memorial Day or Labor Day weekend, I am there.

No go…big party at my house. Besides, Vegas in July? To hot for me.

No worries guys. As for the timing…Kristi’s mom offered to take the kids for a week and she is in between go-lives. So, first week of July it is. Guess we could always adjust the destination if something cool is going on somewhere else.

Just got back Sunday so a repeat visit that quick might not be in the cards. I’ll bear it in mind though.

Did make it to In n Out. Missed LoS though. Too many other commitments this trip.

July in Vegas? What are you guys smokin’ in Texas? Sheesh.

Hey Saxon, you gonna be in Telluride June 27 for the Wine Festival? I may do a fly by.

Just an idea. We are open for other suggestions out there if anything is going on.

The Administrator’s house with small children. [wow.gif]

Negative on that. Bowden and I are looking at wine lists all over Vegas right now and planning our course of action.

Idea: Lando and Mikey visit the great northeast!

Unless we have house guests, I could make this work, but I agree about July in LV - ugh. However, July is not as bad as August or September, so we might get lucky.

We are definitely in for this…assuming Kristi’s work approves her vacation request. Will fly in on Sunday 7/5 and head back to Tejas on Wednesday 7/8.

Everyone is invited to my house for the 4th of July…We do a giant fireworks display over Puget Sound and try to have 20 plus mags open.

T-Bone…the Telluride Wine Festival is on my radar, I had a killer time last year.

Temping indeed. I get 7 fireworks displays off my patio, some quite close, others off a few miles. But never been to Puget sound.