Wed. April 28th - Atlas Bistro 7pm

Thanks to Ron Kramer, I attended my first 2 AZ offlines earlier this year. In the spirit of keeping things going, is anyone up for one near the end of the month? Maybe a change of venue (Atlas Bistro or Coup des Tartes) to shake things up?

Please keep in mind this is my first shot at trying to organize an OL so any suggestions are welcome.

Glad you are going to keep the camaraderie alive. [welldone.gif]

Thanks for taking the lead on this Josh!

I’ll be there, and am available the last week this month. If you decide on anything the weekend of the 23rd, I’ll be in Vegas at the WS giant wine orgy.

So, any day from the 26th to the 1st. Maybe Bulkin can make it if we choose the right night?

Either location works!

What a coincidence, I’ll be in Sin City the same time (22nd - 24th). Not going to the WS tasting, but am planning on LoS on Friday. Let me know if you’re free.

Let’s see if we can coax Jack out for some much needed post-fundraising RnR.

I’m potentially in…Perhaps something the last week of the month?

Josh

Smoked the C6 today, great, thanks again.

If you guys can make it on a Wed night I might be available. I will be drinking so much wine next week during the dinners at the Festival that I may need a Liver break.

Glad you enjoyed it Ron.

Wed. April 28th?

What are we drinking?

Works for me.

Coup Des Tartes or Atlas?

Any chance you guys want to or canmove this back a week?

If so Steve Lenzo and myself will be able to make it.

Following week would be better for me. It would give me a chance to repair the blood level in my alcohol stream caused by this week’s perfect storm of 11 wine events. headbang

Check that; April 28th works for me but not Steve L. May 5th does not work for me but the week of May 12th is wide open. [oops.gif]

If it’s alright with everyone, let’s keep the 28th. I am afraid that if Jack stops cold turkey after that much drinking it might kill him. I’m sure some nice whites will keep him in good health [tease.gif].

Atlas Bistro at 7ish (I will call to check)

I can bring a 99 Beaucastel.

Sounds good Josh, Jack will just have to attach a water IV the following morning.

Atlat sounds great; As much as I like the atmosphere at Monarch the food is a tad overpriced for what you get.

Oy more friggin wine next week. I will probably have to be a light weight anyway (can you say spit?) with Scottsdale’s finest on the prowl and a 18 mile drive for me from Atlas…
Is there a theme here? CdP would work for me.

CdP it is. 4 so far. Anyone else? Bueller?

Time and place work for me.

France is not my strong suit. How about an 03 Dal Forno Valpo?

Jack if you live up near Troon North, I’m planning on having my wife play taxi rather than risk a drive.

I don’t own a single bottle of CdP…I can bring a 99 Guigal Ampuis or 1983 Cristal…

Josh

Jim S. who was at the last offline will be joining us as well. I’ll let him know it’s a CdP night if thats still the plan overall.

I can bring a bottle of Pegau Cuvee’ Reservee’

Yep, I’m in. I have a fair amount of CdP but it’s a young collection. I have yet to try any of the supposedly early-drinking 2007’s…if no one objects I think I’ll bring an 07 Vieux Telegraphe.