NYC Wu's, Bring your crap!

bring one bottle of a favorite wine, $20 or under, to Wus Wonton King on East Broadway. Let’s relax, enjoy the food, the company of fellow wine lovers and not worry quite so much about the wine. No corkage, the “stemware” is terrible so you may want to bring your own, tables limited to 8 people, they accept reservations and given the endemic, we’ll probably sit outside.

I’ll throw out some dates once I gauge interest.

best,

your crap is not my crap and I drink those at home or give to my kids

good to know, thank you for sharing.

On the right day I’m down!

May I join? Thank you.

1 Like

Interested.

Crap? Oh, now you’re in my sweet spot. :slight_smile:

I can’t drink more than a few ounces total, but I haven’t had Chinatown food for a few years and a trip downtown would be nice. Maybe my DIL, who like wine and was born 350 miles southwest of Wuhan, will come. Depends on date.

NV Clinton Vineyards Black Raspberry Nuit for dessert - bought from the Feder Family decades ago and afraid to open it.
2019 Terres Blondes Gamay - must have been left at my house by someone else.
2007 Quinta do Casal Branco Ribatejo - a gift from someone who did not understand the words, “Please do not bring wine to our house. We have too much already.”

PS - I will also bring something worth drinking if I can come - like a Carlisle Gruner that I would love to drink with Chinese food.

I am so glad that this has been relabeled ‘Bring your crap’… guess we can thank Suzanne for that.

Heard a lot about Wu’s… sounds intriguing… what dates?

1 Like

I think you really need to bring your own stems even if you are drinking crap. Theirs are just so bad.

1 Like

That’s over $20

Interested in joining if it’s in the next 5-6 weeks :slight_smile:

Duh! I can afford it.

Must be nice to be rich. [grin.gif]

I have a busy summer, but I am interested if the dates work. Sounds like a fun and casual dinner.

Nah its going to be a crappy dinner. [cheers.gif]

An evening with friends and acquaintances with similar interests being shared can never be crappy! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Also interested if the date works.

interested…ideally weekdays through mid august.

1 Like

my wife and I are both interested