NYC 5/15

I’m gonna be in NYC for a bit in mid may and have some free time Sunday evening if anyone wants to get together and open some bottles. I’ll be in midtown.

I might be around… Dan Bast!an is this a Jin type of night?

Sunday evening would be good. I’m interested

Open to theme but I was thinking burgs

Sunday Fundays are always a blast

I’d like to join you. Thanks, Tom

I’m interested. I’ll need some help with a burg if that’s the theme.

Please make me a maybe, Sundays can be hard for me.

We can make it one! Rodrigo and I will talk to him and get a few tables set aside. Probably have to cap around 12, especially if anybody is doing an event in the back room that night, but I’ll keep you all posted.

I’m all for doing a big noreetuh night. Though if we’re going a big Burg night, my preference would be to keep the group on the more manageable side so we can reasonably sample everything.

I may bring a buddy; I’m open to any theme. Maybe bring some Mugneret Gibourg and Rousseau?

Got a table for 12 that we can cut down if that’s the general preference. They have decent glassware, but I know Rodrigo usually brings his own. Sounds like the list so far is:

Michael C
Michael C friend
Alex V
Tony G
Rodrigo B
Tom R
Ace C
Dan B
Julie C (who texted me about the thread in the first place)

Should we reach out to any of the other usual suspects who may be in town?

Sounds like a great group; any thoughts on what we want to drink?

Here are some thoughts:
2013 Rousseau CDLR
2008 Mugneret Gibourg Vosne
2009 Bertheau Amoureuses
2009 Hudelot suchots

I was gonna bring a couple bottles each for myself and my buddy.

Lmk when we have more details; what time are we planning to get started?

Usual noreetuh Sunday regulars rules: we have the first evening seating, so 6ish and then we have the table until close much later

Sorry I am not able to maneuver my schedule to make it.

Have a great time everyone.

Next time Michael!

Cool, I get in at 4, so I’ll make my way over there as soon as I get settled.

I can make this now if there is still room.

Dan Bast!an is not the most active forum participant of the bunch, but from the looks of it, it seems we’re at 9 people for our 12 top dinner, so there should be room for you Mike

Pending some correction by others, I think attendance currently looks as follows:

1. Michael C
  2. Michael C friend
  3. Alex Valdes
  4. Tony G
  5. Rodrigo B
  6. Tom R
  7. Ace C
  8. Dan B
  9. Julie C
  10. Mike C

Do we want to discuss what wines ppl are going to bring or just have it be a surprise? I have some interesting stuff I’ll bring (a little different than what I posted up thread).