SQN Lexington, TX 6/26/2022

This is a long shot but might be fun. SQN offline at Snow’s BBQ. Not sure if it’s even allowed but I know they have coolers of beer. I’m guessing there’s not a ton of regulations in that town. Anyone interested?

Just seeing this. That sounds pretty great. Let me know if there is any more interest.

I’m a longshot for this but could possibly arrange some work travel to attend, but would need a ride out and back from Austin. Could bring an older ('05-'08 range) SQN if I and we can make it happen.

Boo, I’ll be in Flagstaff for freshman orientation for my daughter that weekend.

Any flexibility on another Saturday?

I’ll be in Europe still that weekend. Would love to drive over and attend otherwise. Later this summer works better for me.

I’m going to be in Grapevine June 18th-23rd but will be mostly busy with conference duties. When are you leaving?

Leaving the 23rd early. BYO is near impossible here and most if not all lists are 3-4X retail. More than happy to have you here at the crib (Freemott vouched for you).

Where will you be staying?

Staying at the Gaylord in Grapevine. Was planning to arrive on Saturday but could get there a day early for Friday evening event.