Boston - 2nd Week of February - tercero dinner on Feb 8th?

Putting feelers out there to see interest. Date TBD but probably Feb. 8th (or 9th depending upon interest).

Let me know, folks!

Hey Larry -

I’m pretty sure Troquet is closed Mondays, so the 7th may be out. Depending on the final date, my wife and I would be in.

Blair

Larry - Lisa and I would be in, as long as we are on the downslope of this Covid surge by then.

Let’s shoot for the 8th or 9th, folks. We are extending our stay one night longer.

I have already reached out to Chris and he can put something together.

Please confirm number of folks and I’ll work with Chris.

Cheers!

Larry - either night will work for us. 2 people. Looking forward to catching up!

Sorry I’ll miss you on this one, Larry (nice new avatar BTW!), but I’ll shamelessly piggyback on this to get the early warning out that Mike On Tour intends to make a Boston stop after close to 10 years, likely slated for the beginning of May. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!

Getting excited folks - leaning towards Wednesday the 9th at this time. Working with Chris at Troquet - the back room is now a Speakeasy so we will be in the main room.

Email just went out about Tercero Wines & byob dinner on Tuesday Feb 8th 2022. If you are not on my email list, PM me your email address.

New to the forum but would be interested in joining and meeting some local wine lovers. And just bought my first 6 pack of Tercero today so seems like a good fit. As long as you’ll have me!! Cheers!

Marc,

Sounds great - send me a DM and I’ll get you the info. And thank you!

Cheers

Just a quick thanks ro everyone for coming out last night. As I said last night, I’m glad I could be a catalyst for getting folks out and together once again!

Hoping someone took notes - there were a LOT of wines!

Until next time.

Cheers!

1 Like

Always great to see you and enjoy your Tercero wines Larry!

No notes, would have caused writer’s cramp. Larry, great to see you and meet your son. Thanks to everyone who attended, great wines and it was really nice to have a wine gathering again. Felt like normal!