Rieslingstudy010 - Chicago!

Save-the-date for Rieslingstudy010 - Chicago Sunday, December 5th

This will be the last formal Rieslingstudy of the year and hence I am going ALL out!

This will be similar to the LA event where we had a live band orchestrated by Carlos Niño with performances by the legendary Phil Ranelin, Edward “Apple” Nelson and a surprise guest appearance from Juno Hip Hop Artist of the year Tobi.

I am bringing two plus cases of old, rare, and large format bottles of Riesling from G-Max on down! So far we have collectors coming in from LA, NY, NJ and Cleveland. However please know this is extremely inclusive to all and the price for dinner which goes 100% to the restaurant will be around $100. Bring one bottle, 10 or none just come.

I have Michelin starred chef lined up to do a Japan meets Chicago Hot Dog menu!

We will have an after party with DJs, live Jazz and possibly soul and Hip Hop!

If you want to be on the email list to be notified when tickets go on sale please DM your email address. Just waiting for the restaurant to get set up…I expect this to go out in the next week or two.

Can’t wait. This is going to be great.

Any spots left for this on December 5th? What time is the event?

Apologies the invite has taken a little longer than expected to get together. It is going out tomorrow via the source | material email list. Please send me your email if you would like to be included!

It is going to be one hell of a party! Multi-course meal from Chef Brian Fisher formerally of Schwa and Entente, 3 DJs and 3 Live acts! And insane amounts of great riesling!

Fantastic - got the invite. Will check with the wife. Who is supplying the great Reislings GG max etc? May we bring along some killer reislings from our cellars?

G-Max will be coming from my cellar along with lots more rarities! And yes of course bring wines it is a BYOB event.

tickets are live!

https://mailchi.mp/3cbe7e995244/jonas-dostert-is-one-of-the-finest-and-most-exciting-talents-weve-discovered-in-our-now-12-year-tenure-at-mosel-fine-wines-13417980?e=[UNIQID]

This is SOLD out. We will be releasing tickets for the after-party soon.

And are starting a waitlist in case of cancellations!

After-Party Tickets are live! There will be an incredible music program, tons of wine open, wine specials and BYOB is cool.