Rieslingstudy009 and Silvaner After Party - Sunday, October 3rd (8-11 p.m.)

Rieslingstudy009 will be held on Oct 3rd at Porcelain. The tickets sold out so fast I did not even have a chance to post here.

We our going to do a blow out Silvaner After Party! All of the dinner participants will be able to stay so there will be lots of great wine open, I am bringing quite an array of riesling and silvaner! We are asking for a nominal fee of $15 that will be creditable against a wine purchase. There will be unique curated by the glass and bottle options at very reasonable prices. Plus you can bring your own wine.

Skinny Pablo is flying in from LA to do a set of original music with old school 45s pressed just for this event. I will be taking a turn spinning some rare vinyl and we will have a guest appearances from Edan one of my all time favorite hip hop artists!

After Party

Time: 8 - 11 p.m.

Cost: $15 creditable agains a wine purchase

Shaping up to be a great party! Bringing this Keller Feuervogel Reserve Auction Magnum!

Still have tickets for the Silvaner After Party! I also might have an extra seat for the Rieslingstudy…hit me up if your are interested. Rieslingstudy starts at 5:00 and the After Party starts at 8!