Drinks at WS in NYC - NOW 9/15 at 6:30PM

Hey everyone,

Update: moving to 9/15!

Original message:
About a month ago we had a great evening at WS. I’ve decided last minute to head there tomorrow night (Thursday, 9/9) at about 6:30. If anyone wants to join and share a few bottles let me know. I will open a couple fun wines. We can do dinner or just appetizers in the lounge. Looking to keep it casual.

Let me know. I can have 4 people join.

Best
Alex

PS: must show proof of vaccination to enter the club.

Still have space [cheers.gif]

I must really have bad luck. Every time you extend an invite to WS it’s on days I’m unavailable. Otherwise, I’d join in a heartbeat. Hope you and fellow Berserkers enjoy!

We will find a time!

1 Like

Definitely appreciate you being so generous with the invites for folks here. Looks like a really unique space. Excited to see that the Tavern is finally opening back up so I can check it out. Curious to know how you think it compares to the experience at WS

1 Like

Sharing is what makes this community great.

I like the Tavern a lot - it’s a good casual space. The differences are 1) the club has this wonderful lounge area plus two bars (1 for whiskey and 1 for wine) and 2) The club dining room is white table cloth.

1 Like

Would have loved to join you but just can’t make it work tonight. Have fun!

1 Like

Would have been great to see you! Next time!

+1. Enjoy!

1 Like

+2 Conflict this evening. Hope someone can make it.

1 Like

Hi everyone - it’s ugly out and hard to make it to the city tonight. Moving to next Tuesday.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Now that I can make if you’ll have me

1 Like

Great! Will PM you

Cannot join, will try for a future one!

1 Like

Alex, Count me in. (Can always yield if needed if its oversubscribed). Hopefully better weather on 9/14.

1 Like

Great! And yes I hope the weather is better

Not sure if there’s still room but would love to join.

1 Like

Great! Will PM

I’ll fly up for a DRC lunch at WS. [wink.gif]

And bring my own bottles too naturally. [cheers.gif]

I am planning to do one of those in October. I will message you separately.