Offline - Chicago October Bordeaux Tasting

Hi all,

Gauging interest in setting up a Bordeaux tasting at S.K.Y. on October 7th or 14th. I have several bottles of Lagrange between 90-05, if people were interested in a vertical. Or, we could all bring some old bdx and just compare. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Louie

I’m definitely interested. I have a decent amount of 1970’s-80’s Bordeaux. October 7th works best for me.

Louie

I’d be interested, either date.

Have plenty of wine that fits the theme.

Clayton

I would add if folks would be more interested if outside, we could most likely use my back deck for it…

sent u an email

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay - but appreciate the interest - and thanks for offering your deck, Clayton! How about Oct. 21? I am okay with restaurant or deck, looking to be about 6 people thus far.

Let’s confirm the day and I will start an email thread, as I am not best about checking WB.

Thanks,
Louie

21 works for me.

I’m super relaxed in location… just offering up the deck if that was a preference by consensus. A restaurant, on the other hand, has food!

happening?

guess not since today is 10/21

I think Louie is proposing later now, but lets give him a chance to check in.

I would potentially be interested. Please advise.

I would be interested, as well.

Thanks, all. Apologies for the delay- have been taking several unexpected trips for work, which should pause for the time being. Currently looking at the evening of 11 or 18 - please indicate if either or both work for you.

I’m available on the 18th, but not the 11th.

18th works

I’ll be traveling unfortunately. But enjoy!

I’m no longer available on the 18th.

Hi guys,

Any interest in this Thursday? I’m unavailable the next several weeks, but we can reschedule to mid/end December.

Interested as well - but in mid December

Shall we revive this?

@Louie… I can take the lead organizing off that helps?

1 Like