AFWE table for October 16 Berserkerfest at PDH in NYC at 5pm

Since Mike has been generous enough with his time to organize a Berserkerfest this October the least I can do is organize a table.

The theme is AFWE wines. No hard and fast definition but if you’re planning to bring SQN, a Grateful Palate import or anything Rolland consulted on this is probably not the table for you.

Champagne, Germans, Austrians, old school Bordeaux or ca, Burgundy, Piedmont (no barrique, no Berlusconi!), sangio centric tuscans , etc are all great.

Sign up here and let me know what you might bring. No need to decide immediately

If you’re traveling and can’t carry much wine all the better :slight_smile:. I hope to bring too much. I’ll also bring extra decent stemware which I won’t mind if it gets misplaced. If you want zaltos bring your own.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Tables will be 8 tops.

1. Jay M
    2003 Baudry Chinon “Grezeaux” magnum
    2004 Taittinger CdeC
    1984 Laurel Glen
    ?

2.3. Suzanne & Kenny
1983 Bernard Amiot Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Les Charmes
1993 Domaine Robert Arnoux Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Chaumes
2014 Fevre Chablis grand cru Les Preuses in Magnum

1. Dale W
    1993 Drouhin Clos des Mouches
    probably 1994 Laurel Glen
    1995 CFE magnum

2. Rodrigo
    08 Doyard BdB
    11 LB Champagne VV du Levant
    2004 Jouan CSD

3. Brent
    1985 Laurel Glen

4. Julie C
    2006 PGC Etzel Block Pinot Noir magnum

5. Tony G -
    2012 Ultramarine BDB late disgorged

Link to main thread:
    NYC Fall 2021 - Peking Duck House 10/16 5PM - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

Jay, I would love to join your table

And I would love to have you there. Will Kenny be joining you?

Would love to join your table Jay

May I join? I have something in mind.

Hi Jay, if there is still space at your table may I join you all? Thanks.

Brent - don’t forget to sign up on the main thread as well. At the moment Mike might think you’ll be eating Taylor Ham that weekend.

1 Like

Kenny says yaaas

Jay,

I’ll take 1st waitlist. Thanks.

Ramon

Don’t forget to sign up on the main thread.

You’re almost certainly in, some of the tables seat 10 and Gil said he’s likely to cancel.

Am now <33% chance of doing this. Please remove me from the list.

Sorry to lose you Ramon. So I assume you’ll be running a Bordeaux table instead? newhere

1 Like

The wolfpack will miss you Ramon!

Looming out-of-town travel.

Having signed up on the main thread, I’d love to RSVP for this table should there be room.

I was thinking of bringing a 2012 Ultramarine BDB late disgorged in 2020. If that fits the theme Jay, please add me to the wait list

Jay, feel free to remove me from this table as I’ve secured a non-wait list seat at the Pinot Noir table.

I would like to join this table, please. Tom

Added you to the wait list which, if we end up with a ten top, isn’t a wait list at all.

I hope he clears because he’s been removed my the Pinot Noir table.