BYO 8/5 at WS in Hudson Yards, NYC 6:30PM

I am organizing a BYO at WS wine club in Hudson Yards on 8/5 at 6:30PM

I can host up to 8 people. Let me know if you are interested and what sort of theme people are thinking (I am partial to opening Burgs but I can do anything)

We can dine or sit in the lounge (slight preference for dining)

If people can’t make this date / time don’t worry - I do these about once a month.

Food menu linked below

updated to reflect confirmed date

If space is still available I’d be happy to join. I can accommodate most (albeit not all) themes or would be happy with a themeless dinner…

Great!

Can’t make August but would love to in the fall if you repeat. Many of the NYC events I’ve attended were on the east side. West side is much easier for us Jerseyites

1 Like

as noted in the other thread, my wife and I would love to attend. we’re going to lose access to our cellar over the next day or two, so let’s quickly pick a theme or go willy nilly. also, alex, I saw your preference for burgundy, I have to check but sadly I’m guessing we consumed what we had over the course of the pandemic. anyhow, if that’s your preference, let me crawl around a bit…

1 Like

If still available, I am interested. Okay for either date.

1 Like

Jay M, Jeff + 1, JulieC and Gil so far. [added JulieC]

I am down for anything including just doing whatever people want to share. Would be good to get the red / white balance.

I think Juliec also expressed an interest in the other thread.

2 Likes

Interested, thanks.

1 Like

Jay M, Jeff + 1, JulieC, Ramon C, and Gil so far.

I will send a set of PMs later today to get the ball rolling.

Alex, you should try to do one in CT

I would be interested if it is Thursday.

1 Like

Yes need to do one of these in September. Will start a thread for that too

1 Like

I have interest at capacity. PMs sent to the individuals. I will hold a waitlist in case someone drops out.

Current list:

• Jay Miller
  • Jeff Davidson + 1
  • JulieC
  • Ramon C
  • Diane Kessler
  • Gil Bauer
1 Like

I can’t make the August date (and looks like it’ll be full anyway), but would love to join the next one.

1 Like

Interested in joining future meet if date and time works out. Open to almost all themes as long as it isnt spicy food with riesling pairing. Keep me posted.

1 Like

I would be intersted in joining on the 5th. Thanks for organizing.

I know i’m new to the forum - but I would love to attend a future one. Please keep me in mind.

1 Like

Welcome to Wine Bersekers Scott. Also keep your eyes on the thread below for dinners in the Fall.

Hi, please put me on the wait list in case you have any openings.

Evan

1 Like