Any interest? Summer 2021 Westchester. My backyard

I’ve been in my new place coming up on 2 years now. The past 15 months have been a complete wash and I have not been able to make any local wine acquaintances. Happy to host and do the food on say a Thursday or Friday evening. My cellar is fairly wide with the exception of Burgundy. If anyone is interested please let me know. Happy to do a few this summer and cover different themes.

I’m interested. It will be nice to welcome you to Westchester. I recall restaurant conversations back then.

Howdy neighbor, I would be interested, send me a PM. Would be nice to connect with a fellow local

Peter,

I would love to see you, it’s been about 17 years! I have a few people I can drag up from NYC too.

I’m sure Jay Hack will get in on this.

That would be great. Let’s start looking at a few dates after the 4th.

Saturdays work better for me, but I can make adjustments if necessary. I have a work event on Saturday the 10th but it’s not a mandatory thing so let’s see what happens.

Yes for me, prefer a friday

Ooh! Ooh! More Westchester people who drink wine. We are free any Thursday through Sunday except for the 22nd through 25th of July. I can participate in almost any theme except for Vin Jaune, Argentinian Malbec and Wines of Countries Whose Names End in “Stan”. For those, I can bring bubbly to start or Port to finish.

Awesome. Let me look at some dates for very late July or early August. Look forward to meeting people.

did this get off the ground?

Apparently not.

It happened, but under wraps. Yes, another perfectly hidden conspiracy.

FWIT, not sure if it happened already, but Mark G posted about setting up a Prum lunch a while back:

sorry guys…busy summer…I will figure out a date for late August or early September…

Sorry that this was later than intended but most weekends filled up with seeing family and friends
Does the Friday 9/3 (or Thursday) before Labor Day work?
Again I’m in Croton on Hudson.
Let me know.
Thanks

Likely works for me

I am around…

maybe…

Sure thing.

Cool. Any suggestions on a theme?
My cellar is Napa/Central Coast Rhône’s, Bordeaux, Rhone, Italian (Barolo, Brunello, Super Tuscan)
Any suggestions?
Blind?