ISO Huntsville AL Group

After searching the threads, I’ve seen very little referencing fellow Berserkers in the Huntsville, Alabama area. Who’s out there and have any tasting groups been formed? I’ll be moving to Huntsville within the month from the New Orleans area and am looking for a group to share in the great world of wine.

Eric…Best I can offer is to include you with Nashville group. We had a couple that would come up from Huntsville for weekend events, though lost touch with her several years ago. If interested, the local group is getting together on June 25…our first gathering since January 2020. PM for details.

Cheers,
Adam

My office is in Huntsville so, pre-Covid I’d visit a few times a year. Not exactly a wine paradise from what I observed. Some of the restaurants in the historic downtown are really excellent and might lend themselves to an offline. Best I’ve got…

My favorite place is a total dive though… the Poboy Factory. An absolute dump with great New Orleans food.

Thanks Tim for the insight!

Sounds good Adam, I’ll be in touch.

I am new to Hunstville, and new to wine berserkers, so if there ever is a tasting group here in Hunstville I would be interested.