Atlanta - I'm coming your way! (June 25)

Atlanta peeps: I’ll be headed out for another Bordeaux tasting at Mark Taylor’s place, and fly in Friday, June 25 at 4:18 pm.

Any chance for a Wine Berserkers offline? [cheers.gif]

The events are Saturday and Sunday that weekend, so Friday evening is free.

Any ATL folks interested in Friday night, let me know. I am going to try to put something together for Roy Hersh and Todd. Depending on group size we will have to sort out venues. By the tasting, we should be in good shape.

champagne.gif

Todd, do you mean June 25?

I’m not sure how much power this Todd French guy should have. Starts a thread about coming to town with the wrong date. Jeez. [wink.gif]
Forget what I said in that PM - If it is the 25th, I am in!

I fly out the 21st, to Chicago for work, that was my confusion - yes, the 25th, corrected the OP!

I’m available

I’m available

wish I could come, alas no. Would love to see both you and Roy, not to mention the great ATL crew.

For my own dedicated trip, hoping for mid-spring next year.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Guys. If I didn’t get to you I apologize. This event got out of hand quickly and now stands at 22 people total. That is 4 higher than I had set at max. Many are coming to Mark’s tasting. Some local wineberserkers and cellartracker folks got to me quickly. I am requiring all to be vaccinated to attend due to the restrictions at Mark’s tasting. Looking forward to welcoming Eric and Todd.

1 Like

No worries, Don. Hopefully we can get together again soon! Nick is coming down for a small thing on Saturday anyway.

1 Like