Six Flags-Friday Flannery Weekend

I am 99% set on hitting Six Flags on friday. I have a car and can fit 3, maybe 4 more. Sign up here.

I’m in. And should also have a car.

Did you check to see if they are open?

Give me some credit. [tease.gif]

Due to the current economic climate, until we receive another $46B in TARP funds (we really don’t know what happened to that first deposit, honest), we will be unable to issue you a line of credit. If you have any further questions you can reach me on my G5 phone 800-you-r-screwed-and-i-am-king. I will be in Anguilla between now and Thanksgiving while I take my yearly vacation and I hide the $46B first TARP installment. Thank you for your application and have a nice day.

Signed,

• CEO Citibank
  • CEO Bank of America

What’s the corkage?

Now I’m really sad, I love six flags. I grew up hanging out there. Have fun!

Now this is a definite possibility…I always loved that phrase. Don’t keep a space open for me if people want in, but I might be down for this. I’l let you know 100% soon.

I’d rather pull out each of my fingernails with pliers than go to Six Flags. [smack.gif]

Corkage? Six Flags is 100% flask…

Zach…just a warning…

That’s mean, Michael. Funny, but mean. :smiley:

We can discuss more tomorrow.

Too bad he won’t be here to defend himself.

Doing it yourself is extremely manly… just letting me do it is job training
[wow.gif]

Stomach-churning thrill rides after a night of hard drinking. Sounds like a well thought out plan.

Behaving myself on pizza night. Won’t make it the whole weekend if I over-indulge three nights in a row.

tickets through AAA are $25 ea