Melbourne Offline/Tasting Group

Hey folks,

I’m looking for people living in Melbourne willing to meet up and share this hobby together. At the moment some of my friends are into wine but I feel like none of them are into it as much as I am at this point, and I’d be nice to expand my social connections with some more dedicated winos. Open to pretty much anything from just getting at a wine bar and sharing a bottle, to doing some more formal tastings, or even setting up a monthly tasting group.

Just hit me up with what works for you and we can take it from there. [berserker.gif]

Cheers,
Jan

I’m not sure how big the Melbourne (AU) contingent is on here, but I might be up for something.

I would just like some recommendations for the best wine shops in Melbourne. Coronavirus and Australia permitting, we will be cruising a year from now and Melbourne is one of the ten Australian ports we will be visiting. I plan to stock up on some Australian wines when we are in port in Melbourne, Sydney, or both. It is a long cruise and I will need a lot of wine. I plan to do the same thing when we are in NZ. Recommendations for wine shops and wines gratefully accepted.