Hospice du Rhone 2020, who's going?

Just booked my flights to HdR2020 and I’m wondering who else will be going this year?

I’ll be working the event (photographer) and in the past have put together an informal dinner on Friday night
Not sure if we can get the band back together or start something new but let’s see!

Mel,

Though I may not be attending, I might be interested in that dinner. Please keep me in the loop.

Cheers!

Will see you there (or in Los Olivos), Mel and Larry. Hoping to bring a couple of friends this year but in any case, my ticket is purchased. My first was '02 I think? Where did those years go.

Going. There is the semi-official dinner on Friday night. I went last time and it was well attended, but the restaurant struggled with so many hungry peeps.

Keep me posted on potential Fri night shenanigans, please . . .

Mike & Dana Stoneking
Jim Salvito & Perry Norton
Brian Bohr & Jennifer Hyer

Thursday - Sunday

Great to see that you guys are going!

Kind of wondering if this is going to get postponed till 2021?

Hello Friends of Hospice du Rhône,

Our Paso Robles event remains scheduled for April 23 - 25, 2020.

While we are a naturally exuberant and optimistic organization for and of fanatics, we know the world is in a particularly confused and concerned state. Our organization continues to monitor the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), while maintaining contact with the San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department, Paso Robles Event Center and the Paso Robles Visitors Bureau, and following recommendations from the California Department of Public Health and the CDC. We recognize this matter is not restricted to San Luis Obispo: it is an international concern. It is also an extremely fluid and unpredictable situation.

We take the safety and health of our guests, staff and community very seriously, and are moving forward with that in mind. Should county and local health authorities recommend postponing our event, it will be rescheduled for April 22 – 24, 2021 at the Paso Robles Event Center in California. All visitor and exhibitor tickets, along with sponsor partnerships will remain valid.

We believe that every one of you should and will evaluate conditions moment by moment. We are all making personal choices about travel, and commitments daily. Our wish is to not have to make any of those decisions for any of you. We plan to be an option you consider and, hopefully, enjoy for as long as this position can be maintained. Until recommended otherwise, we will be going ‘full steam ahead’ to present you the opportunity to celebrate the wines, people, regions, and raison d’etre that is Hospice du Rhône.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation, and keep you updated on any changes via our website, social media and email.

Looking forward to coming together April 23 - 25 with jubilation and joy,

Hospice du Rhône

That letter was sent prior to tonight’s 30
day flight ban ( maybe not the exact words
to describe what starts Friday night)

Yeah based on what is happening up here in WA, I’m betting HDR gets moved out to 2021.

Officially postponed to 2021

Whelp… makes sense. Funny the timing is one day after “all systems go!”. Canceled our Airbnb with the comment “we’re four guys from Seattle. Probably don’t want us touching your stuff.”