La Paulee NYC offline

All

Planning an offline is a hard gig and not my cup of tea.
But I wanted to see if locals/ visitors would be interested in planning something.

I am still on the fence for gala dinner. Ideally would like to do something offline.

Any interest in doing an offline with GCs?

We did this a few years ago for people from out of town who thought $3500 for dinner was silly and I am thinking of doing it again. I have had tentative discussions with a local restaurant - a New York steakhouse - as a location and we can probably get a private room with a good financial deal if we have at least 15 people. I was thinking of two tables, one GC Burgs and the other Cali high end cults, just so that we cover both bases. What is the best date for the event. I was looking at Wednesday, March 4 as a date, but we could probably do Thursday March 5. I don’t care which date. What do you prefer?

I would like to join you. My vote is Wednesday, March 4.

Jay, 4th or 5th both work. Just want to avoid Friday or Saturday as both days would be booze filled :slight_smile:

I may be flying to China on Saturday, so I will go for March 4, Wednesday, if that is available at the restaurant./ Stay tuned for details.

I started a new thread here for a dinner on Wednesday night.