MORIC / Roland Velich Winemaker Dinner in NYC

Announcements and planning of Offline events
Emily Schindler Weissman

MORIC / Roland Velich Winemaker Dinner in NYC

#1 Post by Emily Schindler Weissman » November 26th, 2019, 4:01 pm

We are in the beginning stages of planning a winemaker dinner with Roland Velich (Moric) in NYC on January 13th. If you're a fan of his Moric wines, you may know that this is a very rare US sighting. He'll be in town for the Wine & Spirits Top 100 event, so we asked him to stretch his visit for just a day or two longer to make this happen!

The basic details: a multi-course dinner at Wallsé, featuring some amazing wine pairings (of course.) Things that you can't get anymore, and things that you can. Price is looking like $175 per person, all in.

Seating will be extremely limited, and I'm putting this out to the Berserker Board before sending out a more general invitation as it will sell out.

Please send me a PM with your name & email if you're interested. I won't take it as a firm commitment, but it will put you at the head of the line for when we do extend the official invitations.

Feel free to share this with friends- they can email me at emily @winemonger.com (and you can as well, of course, if you'd rather do that then PM here.)

Not familiar with Roland's wines? Then you are in for an eye opening experience.

Hope to meet some of you there!
Cheers, Emily

Winemonger will not make a dime from this dinner. The cost covers the food, tip, etc. and we are providing the wines gratis. Todd French gave the OK for me to post this here.

Return to “Offline Planner”