San Clemente on Saturday November 9th UPDATED POST 1

I will be in San Clemente for the weekend of the 8-11 of November.

Saturday November 9th, 8:00.
Vine in San Clemente.

Attendees:

David Baum
Jeff
Andre M
Chik Wong
Mike P–2014 MacDonald Cabernet Sauvignon & 2016 Kutch Pinot Noir McDougall Ranch
Joe Duncan

Hope some of you locals can meet this guy in person—a ton of fun to be around.

Mike P - not quite local in northern San Diego County, but only about 45 min away from Dana Point so easy for me to make the trip up there. That’s a long way out on the calendar, but looks good at the moment!

Cheers,

Steve

great. I will touch back here at about 1 month out.

Hi Mike!

Mike! I hope it works out this time and I get to enjoy a bottle with you!

Hi Mike. We have done a few dinners here now, most recently we did an offline here and they treated us well and want us to return. https://www.maisondanapoint.com/

11/8 is way out on the calendar and would be interested. 8PM though sounds late for my old bones, however.

Frank, if it could work, we can do earlier. No way I miss hanging with you.
Todd, hope so this time.
Steve, sounds good.

I am actually in the Capistrano beach area, close to Dana and on Coast Highway.
Looking forward. I love Orange County in the Fall.

Maison is 5 mins probably from your pad in Cap Beach. Stay in touch and I can help with logistics if you like.

If I’m around I’d be interested.

New plan: I am staying in the pier bowl area in San Clemente for those 4 days. One block from pier. Stoked I am. Love it there. May take up surfing…

May join you if Im around As its Any easy 25 minute ride from North county SD. Heres a tip.

Two restaurants, Nicks (american fare) and South of Nick’s (high end Mexican) both very good and free corkage on first bottle! Oh yeah, Butter Cake. Don’t ask questions, just order it for dessert. Fine to split but you may order a second

We’re interested as well! Live in San Clemente!

Still a little too early to tell, but I’d be interested (probably +1) if we’re free!

Figures - I’m flying to Appleton to take Braydn to his first game at Lambeau Field for his birthday that weekend!

interested to join as well if I’m around.

I’m definitely interested and I’ll try to keep the date open!

Is Nicks BYOB?

I am interested also.

Yes. No charge first bottle. 2nd bottle $15. I don’t know how they handle groups.

I called the restaurant and max is 3 bottles. She won’t entertain my request to have additional bottles.