More football torture - Jets/Pats

Sunday after Thanksgiving in Joisey. We usually make fresh clam chowder for the Patsies, and some fish, with a side of red meat always available. Wine ain’t too shabby either. Last week we had Cayuse, Becklyn, Aubert Chard, a really good Cote Rotie, and Carlisle James Berry Syrah. More details as we get closer. Admission fee is a good bottle of wine to open and share, for which you get fed for a couple hours while you drink.

Bumpity bump bump. It’s supposed to be very cold, so I will probably make clam chowder from scratch in the parking lot to keep everyone warm.

I’d love to go; but besides babysitting my grandson, wild horses couldn’t get me to make the drive back from New Jersey to Westchester on Sunday night of Thanksgiving weekend.

I have money on the Jets to cover the spread. We’ll see.

I never bet. Ruins a good game. We discussed food for Sunday. Looks like I will get half of a bone in NY strip and roast the whole thing in the parking lot. Either that or marinated skirt steak on garlic bread baguettes. Maybe with a pot of hot cocoa spiced with whatever surplus liquor I have lying around.

Jay, it could be worse, you could still be a fan of your native state’s Lions.