Berns - Sunday January 6

Announcements and planning of Offline events
Anthony Hall
GCC Member
GCC Member

Berns - Sunday January 6

#1 Post by Anthony Hall » September 9th, 2018, 12:41 am

Anyone keen to fell lumber at Berns on Sunday January 6, 2019 ?
I used to have a modest burgundyman url as a signature. Now if you want to learn about luxury winelover accomodation in Meursault you have to finish reading this much more promotional sentence and press the button with 3 W's in it.

Anthony Hall
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Berns - Sunday January 6

#2 Post by Anthony Hall » November 4th, 2018, 7:00 pm

My reservation is confirmed. It's certain there are more bottles to drink than even my capacity. Any beserkers in the area on Sunday, January 6 ?
I used to have a modest burgundyman url as a signature. Now if you want to learn about luxury winelover accomodation in Meursault you have to finish reading this much more promotional sentence and press the button with 3 W's in it.

C Wagner

#3 Post by C Wagner » November 6th, 2018, 9:43 pm

I have been meaning to make a pilgrimage. I have the miles and an aunt in the area I haven’t seen in decades.
Chris

Anthony Hall
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Anthony Hall » November 28th, 2018, 2:53 am

Happy to share some bottles with beserkers on Jan 6.

Troy Stark

#5 Post by Troy Stark » December 8th, 2018, 9:08 pm

My wife and I may be able to join you, though we'll need to find someone to watch our kiddo (3 months old currently). What time is your reservation? Feel free to DM me. Also know quite a few other wine lovers in Tampa who may be game.
Insta: @lofiwineguy

Anthony Hall
GCC Member
GCC Member

#6 Post by Anthony Hall » December 9th, 2018, 12:33 pm

PM sent

Mark Golodetz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by Mark Golodetz » December 24th, 2018, 5:49 am

I am curious about something. Bern’s is unique and you spend $5k or $100. If you plan an offline there, how do you deal with different budgets?
ITB

Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Paul Jaouen » December 24th, 2018, 9:52 am

Mark, we used to have dinners there for usually around 8 to 10 people. It would usually be two nights but some stayed for a third night. We simply would set a max per person for each night. The people I went with were all pretty much in the same thinking of how much to spend. Over the years, the amount spent per night kept dropping as there just wasn't the same caliber of wines left as when we first started going. The last few times I spent less for both nights than I would spend for one night there.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

Return to “Offline Planner”