Healdsburg - "Pinot on the River" (10/21)

Hey all…wanted to call attention to a great event called “Pinot on the River” coming up on October 21.

I attended last year and there was a ridiculous amount of great juice poured. It included a really extensive array of estate and SV PN producers large and small (Sojourn, Martinelli, EnRoute, Black Kite, Capiaux, Wren Hop, Kanzler, Papapietro Perry, Roar, and literally dozens more). It is a fundraiser directly benefitting the efforts of the Boys & Girls Club of Central Sonoma County, hosted on the Plaza in downtown Healdsburg from 11am-3pm. It also includes artisanal food vendors, a silent auction, and a raffle.

This would really be worth the drive from anywhere in the SF Bay Area. Even in spite of the fires last year, it was really well-attended by industry folk and serious wine fans alike. I’m sure this year will be even more exciting. This cause is near and dear to my heart, and I hope I’l get a chance to meet some of you there this year!

Tickets are only $100 and available through the Boys & Girls Club website below.

http://bgccsc.org/events/pinot/