Tercero tasting - Newport Beach August 18 6:00 p.m.

Hey fellow Berserkers.

Larry Schaffer is generously sharing his wines and more importantly his time with us at The Winery restaurant in Newport Beach. We will have a separate room where we can dine, taste, mingle, and hear Larry talk about the wines and about winemaking in general.

We did this a few years back, and you can see a bit about what it was like here: Epic tasting of 15 Tercero wines with Larry - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

As far as logistics go, we have a private room at the restaurant, we will just order individually off a menu and split the check. They are not only providing the room and good stemware for us, but they are waiving the corkage fees, so you can’t beat the arrangement.

We currently have room for about 8 more people, so the first to commit to attend by emailing me (cseiber AT ecmc DOT org) can have the remaining spots. I’ll send out a final email with details for everyone who is coming a few days before the event.

Thanks, Larry, and I’m looking forward to seeing you there.

Chris Seiber

Sounds great, but we’ll be in Seattle that weekend :frowning:

Really looking forward to this. Going through my library and figure out which ones I’m going to bring :slight_smile: it should be fun!

Looking forward to tonight!

A fun night indeed! Thanks to Chris and Joanne for setting this up and for all of you for making it there! To me, this was less a ‘winemaker’ dinner as it was an ‘extended family’ dinner . . . I’ve known so many in the room for quite a while and it was a humbling and intimate setting to share over a dozen of my wines - from my first release ever to my current Mourvedre Rose and aberration. I cherish these evenings and can’t wait to recreate it sooner rather than later - and with a completely different mix of wines as well!

Cheers.