August South (Central-ish) NJ Supper Club

*this event has already occurred
The SEPTEMBER Event thread is here: Central NJ Supper Club - September (date changed) - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

Reservations have been made for our first NJ Supper Club meal. If you're interested in joining the August reservation please respond here (PM works too).

August 31, 7PM (Friday) - Italian, Robbinsville

two minor rules
-1 Bottle of varietal-ly appropriate wine of decent quality per person (unless you’re bringing a DD).
-Even split of the bill (+20% tip)

August - Italian, Robbinsville
September - German, Wrightstown
October - Spanish, Princeton
November - French, Bordentown
December - Argentinian, Bordentown
(schedule not set in stone, amenable to suggestions on other BYOB restaurants)

-Christine

Count us in - me and Allison!

I have attended other events at ravello with Dave and other members of the. Central Jersey CT of fine group. My wife and I will make every effort to attend on the 31st. However, our daughter is expecting so we will have to confirm a few days before the event.

Sounds good! Good luck to your daughter, is this your first grandchild?

Last call for August’s Central NJ Supper Club. Friday Aug 31, 7pm @ Ravello’s in Robbinsville.
2 spots still available.

Hi all. What’s the date and location for the September dinner? (In general, depending on what I have on my plate I have to plan out things months in advance, so knowing a date makes it easier for me to attend because if I am free I can then keep a date open.) If you know the dates of any of the other months please let me know.

Hi Christopher,

We are aiming for the weekend of Sept 21, 22 or 23. Is there a date that works better for you?
We are planning to go to Under the Moon in Bordentown - and pair Agentinian wines.