First timer: Big Island interest?

Announcements and planning of Offline events
Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1 Post by Anton D » June 15th, 2018, 9:52 am

My wife and I are joining her killer wonderful brothers and their spouses on the big island in Hawaii this coming week.

I have never been. We are staying near Kauna'oa beach walking distance to the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.

Kind of the northwest part of the island.

The nearest town on Google map is Waikui.

I'm fixing to pack wines I always wanted to wait for a special day to drink.

We are staying in a house and will be cooking and drinking wine, if anybody should happen to be in the area and want to taste with us.

We will be four couples, so anybody who wants to come would be facilitating opening more bottles!

[cheers.gif]

My wife and I got married February 29, 1996, and thought we'd wait to take a honeymoon until we got organized. Well, we never achieved simultaneous organization, but we figure we ought to do this before we die. We'd love to pour our finest for fellow Berserkers.
Anton Dotson

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2 Post by Jay Miller » June 15th, 2018, 10:57 am

Happy honeymoon!
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

David K o l i n
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by David K o l i n » June 15th, 2018, 11:37 am

While there, take a trip to Waipi’o - close as you’ll get to heaven on earth. Sorry that the volcano is busy. It’s a fascinating part of the island
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” T. Roosevelt

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." J. Goebbels (reprised by D Trump)

Craig G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Craig G » June 16th, 2018, 9:24 pm

My preference is not to travel with killers, but if you must, I suppose the bigger the island, the better.
“I want to halve your babies” — King Solomon

C. Gle@son

Return to “Offline Planner”