South New Jersey Spin on Supper club

I’m 25 min south of Princeton and 25 min North of Cherry Hill. Basically on the line between Giants and Eagles fans and I’m looking for other local-ish people to start a wine tasting/supper club. Perhaps “supper club” is a misnomer, but we’d get together once/month at a restaurant and have a featured wine region/country to pair with the same restaurant category. We’ll split the bill and everyone brings at least one bottle.
NJ is truly the land of BYOs and we should take advantage of that.
Just spitballing a few ideas:
Spanish in Princeton
French in Bordentown
Italian in Robbinsville
Rustic Pizza in Chesterfield
German in Wrightstown
Thai in Mt Laurel
Vietnamese in Cherry Hill
(Any other BYOs you love?)

If you’re interested reply here or shoot me a message. Open to all ages and experience.

Thanks,
Christine

if a group already exists in the South/Central Area please let know

A little northeast of Princeton but I can highly recommend Heirloom Kitchen in Old Bridge. Free BYO, only open for dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (they do cooking classes the rest of the week).

The chef cooked at what used to be my favorite restaurant in Jersey City. I’ve made the drive down there once and if anything his cooking has only improved. The duck is a highlight.

Unfortunately I’m a bit far north for this but I wish you luck with the group!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Christine - great idea - my wife and I would be interested, and there are a few others in the area that might be as well.

Some favorite BYO’s we frequent near us in central NJ are:

Harvest in Farmingdale (local farm to fork) A little small so might not be ideal for large parties.
Drew’s Bayshore Bistro in Keyport (Cajun inspired) Not traditional cajun so don’t fear the spice!
Lemon in Freehold (Pan mediterranean)
Graze in Little Silver (farm to fork, the new hotness)

Another vote for Heirloom Kitchen. Been there a bunch and they have 1 very large “family” table that would be perfect for an offline.

Does Mistral in Princeton still do BYOB? I was there again for the first time in a long time and it was excellent (didn’t byob though).

You should check out Park Place in Merchantville NJ (close to Cherry Hill). As good as any byob in Philly.