New York - March 2 - Big Reds with Steak -plenty of room: Details post #1.

Michigan plays the second afternoon game Thursday and then the second afternoon game Friday. Thursday evening does not work for me. I will hope for a Thursday victory and go to the Friday afternoon game and then drink more to celebrate. SO . . .

Friday, March 2, 2017, 6 pm, but depending when the game is over I might get there and start drinking at 5:30
Location: Delmonico’s Kitchen, 207 W 36th St, New York, NY. 36th between 7th and 8th.
Theme: Wines that don’t suck while eating steak.

Attendees:
Jay Hack - 2013 Saxum Paderewski Vineyard
Morrell Berkowitz +1 - Wouldn’t know a good wine from Bogle, but I will bring a 1995 Taylor Quinta de Vargellas for dessert and 2009 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Sauvignon Corona Vineyard to drink side by side with Dan’s wine.
Dan Hammer - 2014 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Sauvignon Corona Vineyard
Erez Lenchner - Will bring bubbles TBD.

Post your interest.

Go Spartans!

Hey Jay - Unfortunately I’m flying out on Thursday, but could do a Wednesday Night Dinner (2/28) to at least talk some MSU vs. UofM smack before the tournament kicks off …

Go Green!

–Derek

Miles is not impressed by your wine.jpg
champagne.gif

Miles Bridges is a cry baby. I saw him crying on TV last night.

PS - why are you so proud of rooting for Moo U?

I bleed Blue and Green. Too bad I won’t be in town.

I’m N/A on Saturday. Can possibly do March 1 or 2. Since I’m coming up on a big one (and not one ending in 0), I’m sure I can find something extra special to bring. I’ll get back to you.

Uncle Jack’s on 9th Ave is just a few blocks from MSG. I had arranged an offline there several years ago and they did a good job.

He’s not the only one who might be crying about the end of his college career.
Harbaugh Michgan surrender cobra.jpg

Uncle Jack’s on 9th Ave is just a few blocks from MSG. I had arranged an offline there several years ago and they did a good job.

I experienced an anti-semitic incident there several years ago. [swearing.gif]

Would like to join. Depends on details. I probably can’t do Thursday, March 1.

You mean Maybach, schrader, and Rivers Marie? I’m sure I can find something good. neener

Jay/Dan/Tom - Could you all make Wednesday the 28th at Keens work?

Sorry, I have another commitment on Wednesday. The low impact amateur wine group organized by the local Episcopal Priest is doing Syrah blends. Price point $20. I’m thinking a 2013 Saxum Paderewski just for fund for that.

Sorry. Not good for me.

Bump - now honing in on a date and time. See the first post.

So noted.

Bump

I think the OP forgot someone.