Christmas Eve Day - Last Jets Tailgate

People always complain that they don’t hear about it until it’s too late. I think that’s BS because they probably just don’t want to see the Jets torture us again (although beating the Chiefs yesterday was fun), but this time we will give everyone plenty of notice.

In the parking lot at MetLife Stadium. from 10:30 am until 12:30 pm on December 24. Jets against the Chargers. Wine and food in abundance. This past weekend, for example, we had [cooked in a Peking pan directly in the fire] fresh seared tuna with wasabi and shrimp in a sweet chili and bean sauce, followed by the main course, baby back ribs and smoked boneless burnt endz, with side dishes assorted cheese and salamis, home made guacamole, assorted chips, home made cookies and brownies. For wine, we had a 2008 Lillian, a 2016 Myriad Semillon and a 2010 Ridge Lytton Springs.

Parking lot Stanchion G3. Do not bring food unless you want to show off something that is out of this world. Bring a bottle of wine that you want to show off. RSVP here so we know how many glasses and how much food to bring - no solo cups allowed.

Menu? I don’t know. What food is traditional to LA? LA cuisine seems an oxymoron.

Not Chinese food? Oh, wait, wrong day…

Maybe something cooked in a Peking pan.

Were I not in Connecticut with family, I would have shown up with this.

Yesterday was certainly torture, but I’ll be at the game. Would love to join if you have room for 2 (possibly 4?) more!

The more the merrier. PM sent.