New York/NJ - the Annual Jets Tailgate Bash Sunday 11/26.

Sunday 11/26. This is the Internationally famous tailgate featured in the Wall Street Journal article “A Jets Tailgater Who Only Likes to Pour Fine Wine.” 1 pm game. Tailgate starts at about 10:30 am. The game is against the Carolina Panthers and our food is always opponent specific, so you can assume that there will be a lot of BBQ. In the Green parking section near the Metlife Gate close to Parking Stanchion G5. Exact location to be posted here once we set up Sunday morning and emailed to anyone who wants it. Prior tailgates have features everything from Reserve du Celestins to Saxum and Quilceda Creek. This year, pinot noir will be in evidence to help FMIII go broke. See thread here: Virtual Tasting Series Compendium 2017 - WB Charity ***README*** - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers. However, I will bring flavorful stuff as well t go with the food.

Admission generally requires a bottle of wine good enough to share with your friends. You need not bring food because we always have too much food, but you need to RSVP here so we know how to define “too much food.” If you observe Kashrut or only eat Halal food, you may have issues with smoked pulled pork and ribs, so post here in advance so we can be sure to include cow or chicken in the menu. If you are a vegetarian, you will probably be drinking wine, because the only green we have at tailgates is our jerseys, but we usually have a cheese board appetizer while we cook. If you are a vegan, you will be drinking wine, but be sure to check bottles to make sure there is no evidence of egg white fining.

If you absolutely positively want to bring food, we will have cooking equipment available - normally two different grills, but they are kept busy, so best to post here in advance to reserve space. I bring real glasses.

Sorry Jay. I’d like to join in the fun, but I’ll be sleeping off jetlag from our trip to Bali.

And I looked up tickets and parking on StubHub, but my wife told me we have a wedding to go to that afternoon.

I was at the game but missed this post. Will be on the look out next year!