Mike on Tour--Oct 15--Bistro Seventy Three in Bernardsville, NJ

OK, this is officially going up now that Sherri Shapiro has very graciously offered to set it up. Currently would be me and my host/friend John (and possibly his wife Anne), Sherri (+1?) and David Frankil and his wife. If anyone else can make it, that would be wonderful.

Fully open as to wine choices—I’m carting along a bunch of possibilities at the moment :slight_smile:

Mike

Mike,

Sherri gave us a heads up on this one which was great - Allen and I are around this weekend. We plan to join and will bring some pinots to share. Let me know about timing. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Colleen

I made the reservation for 6 - just need MIke to confirm that works.

David Frankil and his wife Allison can come now, so with my friend John and I, work that into the head count. At the moment I have a 2010 Jaboulet Petit Chappelle and a 2015 Broc Cellars Vine Star Zin set aside as contributions.

Big thank you to my wife Allison, for agreeing to be the designated driver.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Me too, David. Colleen, it’s 6 pm

Mike

6pm sounds great! The train drops us off just a couple min before that literally across the street. (Perfect planning - Sherri!). Given the warm weather, we’re going to bring one chard - will be from Oregon, most likely a Walter Scott. And 2 pinots - one from each OR and CA - a 2012 antica Terra Botanica and 2010 Paul Lato Allegria.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I’ll balance the Chardonnay and Pinot with a couple of cab/cab blends - 2007 Keever Cabernet, 2009 Hobel Cabernet and 2007 Castello dei Rampolla d’Alceo.

We’ll clearly have lots of wine, since I also have some leftover 2011 Pape Clement and 1992 Montelana Cab to share around if anyone wants. See everyone in a bit.