Mike on Tour---NYC Oct 19 Amali

Do hope people are available and will need someone to step up and organize a restaurant if possible. Thanks all!

Mike

I’m in. Can do Amali with $0 corkage and large space for groups.

I’ve got a number of people who couldn’t make the last one I can send an invite to.

Would be great, please do, Mike. Thanks!

I’m available for one weeknight dinner that week. No preference as to where or when. Happy to fill in if a spot needed at Pings, or on the 19th if needed to get things started. Thanks! M.

Amali looks great. I’d be in on the 19th here.

Sounds good! Any ideas on where you might like to go with a theme?

After raiding the DC stores and with what I already had with me, can go almost any direction. I do have a 2007 Aubert Ritchie chard that has to be used up at some point on this trip. Other possibles:

2010 Jaboulet Petite Chappelle Hermitage
2010 F.X. Pichler Durnstein Lieberberg Gruner
2016 Keller Scheurebe
2013 (I think) Broc Cellars

Hi Mike,

I’m afraid I have to cancel for the 19th. A family commitment has come up that I can’t get out of. Sorry about that.

MM

Ah–certainly sorry to hear, Mike, but thanks for letting us know. Mike L—how many of your other group are interested? I do have one and perhaps two other friends of mine who may join.

Mike

Hey sorry been tied up with a couple of things. Let me check in with some people and I’ll let you know. Right now I think it’s just a 1-2, which is fine but will let you know as I know.

We’re set for a table at Amali tomorrow at 6:30PM. Does that work for everyone?

Thanks Mike. Carting along a 2010 F.X. Pichler Durnsteiner Gruner and probably another white (switching out from the Cali Pinot).

Mike

Sounds good. Will be a bit more white focused it seems.

I’ve got with me:
2010 Domaine Michel Lafarge Meursault
1989 Olga Raffault Chinon Les Picasses