South OC - Wes Hagen Wine Dinner - San Clemente, 9/6

The SC Wine Company in San Clemente is hosting Wes Hagen’s new gig at J. Wilke for a wine dinner on Wednesday, September 6. I believe there are still a few seats available at $100/person (dinner and wine). I’ve never been, but will be attending and wanted to toss it out in case any other South OC folks are looking for something to do on a Thursday night. The dinner’s chef is from a great restaurant in San Clemente called Village Mediterranean Rim. If you’re interested in joining, please ring up SC Wine Company at 949-429-7067 (and let them know you’re sitting with Mark Jones & Dave (Brad’s out of town, but Dave’s a very good wino). Let me know if you’re interested as well.

Wes Hagen is the Winemaker and Brand Ambassador for
J. Wilkes Wines in the Santa Maria Valley, California. In 2013, Michael Cervin (Wall Street Journal, Decanter) rated Wes as one of the 100 Most Influential Winemakers in the United States (#68).

Wes will be with us for our winemaker dinner and sharing the secrets that bring these beautiful wines to life.

Join us for a 5 course winemaker dinner expertly paired with 5 of J Wilkes wines. $100