BLOOMINGTON IN OFFLINE?

Picking up an idea kicked around last spring for a group tasting here in Bloomington. I am willing to host at my house.
I have amassed a vertical of Peay Scallop Shelf Pinot Noir’s (most, not all, between 2006-14). We might taste through some or all of these and others bring other pinot, new or old world, but that’s just one suggestion, open to others for theme.
Thinking some Sat. late September or early October, maybe start around 3PM, and after tasting follow with dinner, potluck or we could have it catered.

Please post thoughts here and/or PM. Hoping to see old and new faces.

Check title of post, please, Chris.

Fun idea! I’ll be in town for a sorority reunion the weekend of Oct 20 - not sure I could attend a dinner, but love the idea!

Hi Debbie,

That weekend is my son’s birthday, so it might be tough in any case. We can see what a few more folks say (if they do) and take it from there?

Enjoy your weekend in B-town in any case!
Josh

Thanks, Josh and happy birthday to your son. I haven’t been back in 8 years - I love Bloomington. class of 84. Any good places for lunch?

I you didn’t put it in all Caps it would have been a bit more intuitive. I guess we are all suppose to know that you hid it in all caps and left out the(,).

Just let Chris know that it is Indiana. [snort.gif]

This happen, going to happen? Happy to offer any insight on the wines, winemaking or otherwise to make it more meaningful.

Andy Peay

Well I just got back on this forum after a super busy summer and fall (health issues-mine and family’s, horses health issues)…sorry to miss this offline since the featured wine is new to me.

I know winter is tough to plan for offlines because of weather…but just checking in …in case anyone wants to do an informal offline soon…or later (like spring).

Mary Deem

[quotehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomington][/quote]
Chris wrong city in the US. I would attend if in MN.

IUB represent! Dime wine night at the bird?