Seattle August 16th?

I’m in town for the Auction of Washington Wines and would love to get a casual BYOB together for the evening of 8/16, if anyone would like to join. I’m staying at the Vintage. This is my first trip to Seattle so suggestions are welcome, even if it’s just me! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Erin

Unfortunately, not looking good for my schedule… but things may change - I am an unlikely maybe.

For other recommendations and suggestions, check out this recent thread:

Hi Erin. My wife and I should be available to meet up that day. Sounds fun. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much Ryan! Will check out this list!!

Great, I’ve got a few non-Berserkers in mind as well, will update you by PM if enough folks are in.

I may be hosting a different group on Monday the 14th, but if that doesn’t happen I’d be up for joining you.

Peter Hickner

Color me interested.
I will discuss with my wife tonight and see what she thinks.

Great, and suggestions for locale are welcome! As well as a theme, though I’ll likely try to avoid sending anything along with me on Virgin - I’ve had some heartbreaking checked wine disasters I’d love to avoid repeating. pileon

Nice folks in Seattle. We remember our offline at Peter’s house as a great evening of wine and conversation.

Just checking if anyone is a definite or not. I know it’s a tough call for mid-week but worth a shot. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to go Wednesday night. But I’d gone to a number of wine dinners with Erin in SF, she’s a pleasure to dine and wine with. Com’on, Seattle, let’s show Erin some love pepsi

I’m sorry that I won’t be able to make it either Erin. Hope that you come back to Seattle again soon!

Cheers,

Hal