Boston Summer Offline -- T -- JULY 27

If anyone follows T restaurant on Instagram, it appears their summer wine sale is on again – lots of great old wines at great prices. Any interest in doing a get-together where instead of bringing bottles we do some damage on their offerings?

Confirmed/potential attendees:

1. David K.
  2. Jeff
  3. Jonathan (tentative)
  4. Jud
  5. Jud +1
  6. Gerry
  7. Michael M.
  8. Kevin

I’d be up for it, been looking for an excuse to try out the new digs.

Depending on date I would be interested in coming up from Connecticut.

David - throw out some dates and we would love to join if the timing works.

Great, glad to see some interest. Do any of these dates work for folks?

Thursday, July 27
Friday, July 28
Tuesday, Aug 1
Wednesday, Aug 2

I can do practically any night before July 27.

I could do the 27th or probably 28th I go on vacation for a week starting the 30th

27th and first work for me. I will likely be a +1 if that is ok.

It looks like July 27 is the best bet. I’ll bring a friend of mine as well. I’ve updated the first post on who is attending, and let me know by either posting or PMing if you will be coming as well.

I believe many also have contacts at Troquet; unfortunately I don’t. I’m happy to make the reservation but if anyone has an in such that we could request that they set aside some nice bottles for the pickings, let me know and we should coordinate on that together.

July 27th works for me. It’s my birthday weekend, so all my wine is free right??? flirtysmile

I’ll see if Ron & Katie are interested.

David - thanks again for hosting, a fun evening with some great wines. I will try to post notes soon.

David, thank you for organizing! It was a great time and makes me wish even more that I lived closer to the city. The tasting menu was a great call and all the wines showed very well including the bonus bottles from the sale. It was great meeting Jonathon and Jeff for the 1st time and look forward to doing it again in the near future.

The Summer Sale event was a lot of fun!
IMG_8904.jpg

Another beauty
20170727_212645.jpg

'Twas a great time indeed, guys. Thanks to all for making the trek, and great meeting many of you for the first time. Could not believe how fresh that Inglenook was!