Rhys--It's Time To Explore The Body Of Work Again

There is a body of work now that has emerged with Kevin and the team, now going back years. We also continue to see a variety of TN impressions about the wines (for those who not only follow the wines here, but also the Cellartacker TNs which are quite frequent). We also have schools of thought about when to drink them, and also the moving target of the winery’s experience/practice over time, as well as vineyard age across the portfolio. All of this continues to intrigue me.

For those in the LA and OC area that would be willing to revisit the sit-down format we did over here at my place, here is some of the work that we previously did, to which some of you attended:

CellarTracker! Anderson Valley Deep End tasting at my place << as part of the Anderson Valley Deep End event
CellarTracker! Rhys Tasting With The Gang << Rhys body of work Part 1
CellarTracker! Rhys Tasting With The Gang--Part 2 << Rhys body of work Part 2

I’m throwing out a shout to the OC and LA area to post interest so we can do another comprehensive look at the wines. I’d like to see some of you that attend generate TNs and post them, to increase the community’s expertise and dialogue on these wines.

With so many bottles in cellars all over the community here, we could a nice piece of service to everyone by providing more perspective. If you want in, post or PM me. My intent would be to do this in August or September.