Marche Bacchus

Heading to Vegas this week and wanted to know what people’s thoughts were on Marche Bacchus. Not so much for their food and restaurant but for their wine shop, wine selection and pricing. I usually go to total wine and pick up some wine when I first hit town but am curious about Marche.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It has been a few years since I was there last but I enjoyed browsing and picking a few bottles to take to dinner. Decent selection. Smaller than total wine though so not quite as many selections but seemed well thought out at the time.

Like Joe, I haven’t been in a couple years. Back then I would pick them over total wine.

The selection these days is pretty high end (Napa cabs) and pricey. Not much in the middle range. If you eat there, corkage is only $10, so you can drink a good wine for a little over fair retail. Food has been spotty with a newer owner and revolving chefs. I like brunch; it’s hard to screw that up and they have some good Champagnes. Selection overall is infinitely more interesting than Total. Not all of the wines are new releases, which is about all Total has around these parts.