San Francesco ( JP Morgan ) Tuesday Jan 10

Hi there , I am again going to this conference in Januari . Anybody cares to join me for a good glass of wine and decent food ?
Thank you. Herwig

I’m interested.

Count me in!

Certainly, Herwig!

Rich , thank you for your offer to help organizing this . I leave the choice of restaurant up to you , of course . Looking forward seeing you al again .

Me too, as usual. [cheers.gif]

I’m interested, as well.

I am interested too.

Sign me up!

Count me in!

The band is getting back together and I am in.

At this pace , I will have to bring magnums

Yes

I make 12. I need to be there just to learn how to pronounce Herwig’s name :wink:

I will be in attendance if there is an available seat. Lucky number 13? :slight_smile:

PS, is the theme Italian per the name of the thread?

I’ve madly volunteered to get this together, will start contacting restaurants in SF shortly to look for a space. I will do my best but I may only be able to secure space for 8 or 10, so will update as I progress.

Theme: I’ll put out 2002 Red Burg/Champagne as a suggestion but would be thrilled to hear other ideas. Or we could do a free for all!

FWIW, places like Frascati have rooms that can seat more than 8-10.

I’ve organized a few of these dinners in SF, and the issue is less the size of the group than the type of place that will let us bring our own wine at a reasonable corkage. Frascati’s website has a 3 bottle maximum with escalating corkage, which may mean they aren’t receptive to a group bringing 12-15 bottles.

Zazie or Chou Chou?

Zazie will insist on a fixed menu if you are 8 or more and is quite cramped on Tuesdays, although I like their food a little more than Chou chou.