5/20 - Orange County (San Clemente) Spanish Wine & Food Get Together - Saturday, May 20th

Saturday is going to be awesome, with a high of around 80ish. Low in the evening will be mid 60s!

Details for Spanish Wine & Food Potluck:

Hosts: Mark Jones/Brad Maury
Date: Saturday, May 20
Time: 5pm start (early arrivals are very welcome!)

Theme: Spanish Wine and Food Potluck (each person brings a bottle of Spanish; and a Spanish (or inspired dish). We are looking to lock in around 40 people.

Set-up: We’ll have outdoor grill, plenty of burners, dual oven, etc.

WHO’S CONFIRMED?

• Mark Jones & Brad Maury
  • Trish Vogel
  • Jon/Sandy Maury
  • Jerome/Jamie Bowman
  • Eldon/Clara Gath
  • Scott/Andrea Watkins
  • Cris Whetstone
  • Will Crawford
  • Sean/Becky Harding
  • Brig/Chris Campbell
  • Jill/Frank Murray
  • Jodi Schessel
  • Dave Alles
  • Todd/Jen French (Jen maybe)
  • Dennis/Brian Callahan
  • Agi Saari/Kol Grooters
  • Bruce Leiserowitz
  • Margaret & Richard Bayston
  • Rick/Danielle Valenzuela
  • Andrea Harrelson+1
  • Steve/Karin Punak
  • Robin Miller
  • Mike Manning
  • Michael McCarthy
  • Larry/Lynda Thomas
  • Bill Schorr
  • Mitch Maury
  • Nancy Wilkens
  • Bill S
  • Rick V
  • Shameer
  • Jason E

Andrea and I would love to attend! Only weekend that might be tough is the 13th.

Sahba and me please! Sounds cool!

Jill and I are interested. Not sure I own any Spanish wine, pero, sin te gusta, puedo hablar para el groupo durante nuestra fiesta! If we can attend, Mark, does it have to come from Spain or can it be something that is comparable? We can’t do weekend of 1/28.

Frank we can easily cover your wines if this comes to fruition.

And the good news about Spanish wines, are that they’ve got some pretty good recent vintages!

Mark–I’m interested. The middle of January on looks pretty good.

Bruce

Rob and I are interested except last Saturday in January…
Cheers! [cheers.gif]

My wife and I can probably make a mid-January date. I do have some wines from España so we can coordinate as we progress.

Sahba and I are likely ok with either date. I think it was Scott W. and Andrea that had issues with 1/13. We will clear our calendar for you and Brad, or at leasts until something better comes along.

Mark: Diana and I are very interested. Our only issue would be the date of the annual LMU tasting. It is usually late January but I do not know the date yet for 2017.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

I’m interested, but my January is busy. The only weekend I currently have free is the 14th.

(I clearly need to look at this forum more often…)

Hi Mark, please add Steve and Misuk. All dates Jan dates open. Thanks!

OK: The LMU wine tasting is on January 29th…looks good for all the other days.

Cheers,
Marshall [berserker.gif]

We’re in if Jan 7 or 21!

You gonna have a lawn by then? :wink:

Will know more by end of month. If not done, we’ll look to lift and shift to March… waiting for some project milestones with contractor.

So make the event a Spanish wine, tapas, and landscaping party!

Well, we are still available the 13th, but now the 14th (Saturday) is booked for a work party, and the odds of a babysitter TWO nights in a row is slim-to-none. That said…the weekends of the 7th and 21st are open, and so far the month of March.

We (Clara and I) are good for Jan 21 and the first two weeks of March.
Love to see your OC place. champagne.gif
Eldon

Hi Mark,
I am interested.
Cheers!!!