Houston Offline/Email List

This idea spawned in another thread. Given Houston’s lack of offline activity, I’d like to get an email list going of Houston Berserkers (and non-Berserkers) who are interested in offlines, tastings, and anything else wine-related. I’ve already received a few PMs with email addresses. If you’d like to be on the list, send me a PM and I’ll send out an email soon.

Good idea!

champagne.gif

Hi Ryan—would it be OK for me to add you to the City-by-City list? Let me know, thanks. And good luck in FF today!

I really need to get down there, sometime in the next year or two I hope!

Mike

Yes - definitely add me.

And for sure let me know if you’re down in Houston - we’ll get something together.

PM sent.

Monte and Ryan, you have my info, correct?

You show up as a member - there just hasn’t been any recent conversation.

PM Sent

PM sent

Will be in Houston for two weeks in September if anybody wants to get together. Will be working all over town.

Would anyone be up for another meet-up in Houston in March?

I’d love to do this but given my work schedule I couldn’t make any tastings etc.

That being said, any of you in the Woodlands/Spring area I’m your wine consultant at the Spec’s on Rayford Road [cheers.gif]

I can do it the last week of the March or first week of April. The rest of March looks booked.

I will try to get the ball rolling for something near the end of March or in April.

Add me to the list please. Kris & I can sometime sneak over for events. Thursday through Saturday is typically best.

Late March early April is open here too Ryan

Sounds great.