T.H.E. (Hi Fi) Show in Newport Beach/Irvine! Invite:

Aloha.

The Hi Fi show in Newport/Irvine is getting underway (under weigh?) and a buddy and I have an exhibit room. If anybody wanna stop by, we will be playing cool tunes on some cool gear and will be pouring libations. Triple unlimited pours for any Berserkers!

We have three flavors of home made limoncello and a blood orange cello, ten different absinthes, and the following wines, which be be opened on demand for any Berserker.

I am posting on a phone, so these are links to the pics. I apologize for the primitive link-style. Hmm, maybe the links work!

We have crappy stemware with rolled rims, so you may wanna bring a stem if you want to be a hero!

We are NFS Audio, room 1346/1347 at the Hotel Irvine on Jamboree Road.

We need help drinking these.

If you would like to join us, come directly to the room. Security is nice and if you are asked, just tell them you are going to our room to get something from us!

Little more notice dood!

He gave you a clue, seeing his first A380 at LAX. That wasn’t enough? neener

Looks like fun!!!

So does this run through the weekend? I would like to stop by tomorrow.

Maybe you have a link or address about the show? I am almost as interested in the vintage stereo as I am the lovely wines you pictured.

Edit: found the website: theshownewport.com

Hope to see you, Anton

I’ll be by sometime today or tomorrow or both.

I have been off line, but I can’t wait to meet you both!

We are in 1346 and 1347

My cell number is 530-774-

The last four digits are…

The inning you stretch in baseball.

The number of fingers Jerry Farcia had minus 6 1/2.

The second highest Parker score number.

I will be the fat guy in the Rolling Stones Hawaiian shirt. My name badge says Rusty.

100 is one less that 100* right? Count me confused by telephones and high-end hi-fi!

Any pictures of the equipment?

Yes, but only have my phone and hard to link…I will try!

But… But… But… Is there any wine left??

Sorry I missed you, Anton. I was there today during the noon hour and got to hear Beethoven’s Fifth on those awesome ribbons! Really nice.

Great show. I’ll defintely get more involved next year.