Roster:
Brian - Comfirmed
Mike and Dana - Confirmed
Peter - Confirmed Buddy?
Vamsi - Confirmed
Larry and Lori - Confirmed
Ami and Paul - Confirmed
Mike Dildine - Comfirmed

Dana and I have our tickets for the event. We are coming up on Friday, but we have a must visit at Russian River Brewing that day. Depending on when we arrive and hit RRBC we could be up for something a bit later for dinner. We are heading over to my mother in laws on Sunday so we would be out for a post HVS event that day.

If I come up Friday I’d be game. However, that depends on my buddy who might be stuck doing jury duty on Friday!

I am down either day. Sunday works slightly better.

OP updated. We should cut it off at 8-10 if we are eating out. Otherwise up to 12 at my place.

Rooso’s has been suggested. Maybe we can get them to abut a table to a booth to accommodate 8-9.

Theme? Do we want it to be Historic Vineyards or something else? Chime in people.

Anything old vine is good with me. Zins, blends etc.

Brian, on a different note I’m available for dinner this Friday. Will be staying in Windsor.

Paul and I are in!
Rosso’s works for us.
Historic Vineyards theme works!

So much for keeping the crowd small. [cheers.gif] Hope you all are OK with the 2 booth setup we had last time we held an offline there.

Totally works…now to find my btls

what’s that saying? the more the merrier… grouphug

Looking forward to seeing everyone… it’s been awhile! champagne.gif

11 days out, I’ll contact Rosso’s this week and set everything up. Last time we did $40/person to cover food, corkage and a generous tip. Food service will be family style starting with apps, salads then non-stop Pizza.

Theme: HVS/Old Vine/Field Blends
6pm sound good?

Food, theme and time all work for us. See you all soon. [cheers.gif]

Brian, I still can’t confirm for both of us, but I think I’ll drive up Friday anyway. Will know more on Friday.

First crack at wines could be…
2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard
2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Papera Vineyard
2007 Carlisle Carignane Papera Vineyard

Will look for some other online goodies as well. [berserker.gif]

I still have that St Francis from the last offline. Want me to bring it? Also an '01 Lytton Springs and an '07 Lytton Estate that were left with me.

I’ll bring '03 Carlisle, Mondeuse and if I can find it the Bedrock, “Oh Boy” Zinfandel.

6pm may be hard for us coming from the Bay Area after work. Will keep you posted.

I’m definitely coming up Friday May 6 and will be there at the dinner.
My friend is still in limbo.

Haven’t found the Bedrock at home, but I hope to have time to go to my offsite and check in before coming up. Otherwise I’ll have to see what else I have.

I’ve got an '08 Carlisle Papera on deck. Seems appropriate since we’re visiting there. Then a Bedrock Papera, or something older?