Jp Morgan San Francisco

Hello , I am attending this meeting . ( second week of January 2016 ) . Anybody care to have dinner around a good bottle of wine or 2 ?
maybe Tuesday Jan 12 ?
reg Herwig

Hi Herwig,

I should be around that week and would be delighted to join for dinner. As we get closer to the day let’s chat about what kinds of restaurants you like and I’ll set something up. And who knows, we might get a SF stalwart or two to join us.

• Richard

I’d like to provided I’m in town.

Would love to join as well if I’m in town.

Keep me updated, but I don’t have my schedule yet. I’m interested.

Do we have to speak nicely about bankers at this one or can it be like normal?

I’d be interested, too–let me know!

Cheers,
Tim

Normal… I am not a banker …
Asish , I will bring an old Sauternes…

Keep me posted.

Ok, we are on for Tuesday Jan. 12. I will keep this message updated with info as it comes in.

Updated Jan 11: See you all tomorrow!

Jan 11: Everyone has confirmed, and we have a good mix of reds and whites, mostly California but a few delightful surprises!

355 11th St, San Francisco, CA
Date & Time: Tuesday Jan 12, 6:30 PM

Participants: 8 max
Herwig
Richard (myself)
Paul J
Ashish
Tim
Cindy
Rob
Vamsi

Wait List:
Gene
Andrew
Rajiv
Chris T
CW

Theme: Up for discussion. Herwig is likely to bring red/white burgs, and is interested in trying California/Oregon wines/pinots/chards that are less available in Belgium. Put your thinking caps on, let’s make this special. :slight_smile:

I am in…depending on vacation plans with wife.

If anyone bows out, I’m interested.

I’m still in. My wines might be available in Belgium, but I hope that’s because they like to drink them.

Looking forward to this. I’ll bring something fun.

Looking forward! I’ll be able to dig up a nice micro production Anderson Valley chard or pinot.

I’m thinking about bringing a 94 Colgin.

I am in.

put me down please

I’m in!

If there is room, I’ll join.