Berserkers at the Bowl 2015, Hollywood CA

Hey all. Time to select a show for the Berserkers to meet up at the Hollywood bowl and share some food and drinks and catch a show.

Harry Connick, Jr. Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Harry Connick Jr. Big Band
David Gray • Amos Lee Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Los Angeles Philharmonic & Bramwell Tovey, conductor
Tchaikovsky Spectacular with Fireworks Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 8:00pm
Artists: The Los Angeles Philharmonic, Gustavo Dudamel, conductor & Dr. Arthur C. Bartner, director w/ USC Trojan Marching Band
Monty Python’s SPAMALOT Saturday, August 1, 2015 - 8:00pm
Artists: All-star cast to be announced
Cheryl Crow Saturday, August 8, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, Thomas Wilkins, conductor
Warner Bros. presents Bugs Bunny at the Symphony - 25th Anniversary! Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 8:00pm
Artists: The Los Angeles Philharmonic George Daugherty, conductor
Heart Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra Thomas Wilkins, conductor
Diana Krall Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Los Angeles Philharmonic Chris Walden, conductor
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Saturday, September 5, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Los Angeles Philharmonic
Fireworks Finale with The B-52s • The Psychedelic Furs Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 8:00pm
Artists: The B-52s, The Psychedelic Furs w/ The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra Thomas Wilkins, conductor

Gates open 2.5 hours before the show and food and wine/beer are allowed in for these shows to picnic and can also be taken to the seats. The pre-show picnics have always been a blast. Single seat tickets go on sale May 3rd, but if we can gather a group of 10+ we can order the seats before then. If we order after may 3rd we will likely have separate seats or be wayyy up at the top.

My definite this year is SPAMALOT. Anyone interested in a group thing???

Thanks Mike!

I like the idea of Spamalot, but that night is only 50/50 due to a potential business trip.

Mike, Andrea and I will be in for that been awhile since we have been to the bowl.

The only Sat show we are going to is B52s. Hope it works out. Good season once again.

Looks like another great season! I would love to do the group thing again. My top choices would be B52s/Furs, Harry Connick, Jr., Diana Krall and Heart.

I’ve been wanting to do this… I’d love to see Heart Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 8:00pm w/ The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra Thomas Wilkins, conductor!! flirtysmile