Sour beer offline May 20th (IN LA) 7PM AT ELITE

Hey all,

I’ve gotten a few messages in regards to getting together and cracking open some yum yum sours. May 20th.
I’d say the requirement is bring two sours a person if they aren’t 750ML. If it’s 750, just bring one… unless you’re feeling generous :wink:.

Food wise I say we meet at Elite in East LA, centrally located from OC/West LA/LBC etc. Chinese food will go pretty well with the beer.

Hey all,

I’ve gotten a few messages in regards to getting together and cracking open some yum yum sours. May 20th.
I’d say the requirement is bring two sours a person if they aren’t 750ML. If it’s 750, just bring one… unless you’re feeling generous :wink:.

Food wise I say we meet at Elite in East LA, centrally located from OC/West LA/LBC etc. Chinese food will go pretty well with the beer.

1. Charlie: Alpine Kiwi Herman & Side Project blanc de blanc (if i get it in time, if not… something from SARA)
  2. Todd: New glarius fruited sours
  3. Fred: Jester King + Rare Barrel fruited sour (Ensorcelled)
  4. Kevin: Jester King Nocturn Chrysalis 2014, SARA Farmhouse Noir 2015, and Upland Vinosynth Red 2015
  5. Eric: crooked stave: Nightmare on Brett (Whiskey Barrel Aged) & Petite Sour (Aged in Oak w/ Hibiscus & Cinnamon)
  6. Dustin: Lost Abbey DuckDuckG +V013
  7. Joel:
  8. Joel +1:
  9. Joe: De Garde The Lucy + cantillon fou foune
    10: Theo
  10. rob: BBLS + tangerine dream
  11. Wilbur: wanderer + ??

I’ll cross post this with beers and spirits
    Sour beer offline May 20th (IN LA) 7PM AT ELITE - Beer and Spirits - WineBerserkers

I think most people will be busy at the Screaming Eagle offline those nights.

19th or 20th best for me.

I love sours… I am VERY interested in this.

Tuesday and Thursday are tough because I have baseball practice usually on those days. Wed should be ok, provided I’m not traveling for work.

I’m in LBC so that area is fine for me.

EDIT… I can’t make Friday the 22nd. I was just reminded that my son is walking for Graduation that day. Whoops! That would have been bad.

Looks like we are trending on the 20th! I know more ppl have said they want to do this, where you all at!

I’m in, should be flexible, it’s a bit of a trek for me but I got beers that need sharing!

If we get the date set and enough people confirmed we should start posting lists of what each can bring so we can work that out.

If there are people out there who want to attend but don’t have the largest beer cellars, I’m sure there are enough of us with extras where we can work something out.

Can only do the 22nd.

looks like we are trending for the 20th (sorry mike!). I think that’ll be the date.

MAY 20th!

Please confirm if you can make the 20th and I’ll start the list and make the res once we finalize people

in.

I’m in, also +1

Charlie, +1? I thought that goes against everything you stand for? If that’s the case, am I supposed to include the Mrs.?

Lol. Joel +1 is another beer drinker. Same as mine. You know my rules. No wives :wink:

Good. I was getting worried about you! I will nix the wife idea (not that I was ever serious about it).

bunch for updated beers/attendees.

I’ll bring the following:

Nightmare on Brett (Whiskey Barrel Aged)
Petite Sour (Aged in Oak w/ Hibiscus & Cinnamon)

nice.

i’ve been crushing a CS St Bretta Summer every friday at happy hour. So good.

Are they serving that at a bar or you just have a secret stash at home?

at the bar. They have a bunch of cascade/crooked stave/almanac.

and which bar might this be?

city tavern in the target plaza