*** SALT VINE NAPA CABERNET- MIKE SMITH EXCELLENCE FOR BERSERKERDAY ***SOLD OUT THANK YOU!!! *****

**geez 2015 sold out again!

Please note: we can ship to all states but Mississippi. If your state is not appearing in the drop down menu for billing please message me your email address and order and we will send you a PayPal invoice.

Due to a coupon code error the system will still process with a shipping charge even with the code and quantity. When we go and accept the amount through our processor, we will do it minus shipping cost charged so your final credit card statement will be without the shipping cost. BIG apologies for this, but the tech support just can’t figure it out right now.

SALT Vine Cabernet Sauvginon

A few of you on this board (and in the Facebook wine world) have already had the opportunity to buy and taste the wines. Based on all the messages I’ve been receiving for the past month, you’ve been wanting some more. We sold almost our whole production of the 2015 release in the span of a month.

We’re doing our first offering on WineBerserkers on Berserkday 11! I’ve had the great fortune of being brought into this project and these wines are fantastic examples of the amazing wines Mike Smith is making in Napa.

Due to the quantity of wine made, we have not submitted this to any critics for review.

A little bit about the producer

Salt Vine wines is a small scale producer of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon crafted by Mike Smith. The idea behind Salt Vine is to take advantage short term contracts to access incredible Cabernet Sauvignon fruit that isn’t available for multiple years at a time. While the vineyards vary from vintage to vintage, what is consistent is that Mike is crafting beautiful wines from the absolute best fruit available to us.

The wines started with the 2014 Cabernet vintage. The 2015 vintage was sourced from the Wietz Vineyard right next to the Maybach Parcel. The 2016 vintage was sourced from all Rutherford fruit with the large majority of the fruit coming from Beckstoffer GIII.

The wines are aged in 80% new oak and all exude that classic Mike Smith texture

For Berserker day we are offering a couple back vintages at deep discounts.

2016 Salt Vine Cabernet Sauvignon

The 2016 is all from Rutherford fruit with the majority coming from a special portion Beckstoffer GIII. 2016 was a more classic vintage. Weather at the end of the season was moderate and the grapes enjoyed long hang times. The wine is a seamless expression of dark berries, cassis, cedar of cocoa. It has a lovely texture which for me is the signature of all Mike’s great wines.

Regular price $289.95.
[u]Berserker Day price (Free Shipping on 2+ bottles)
[/u]

Coupon Code: BerserkerDay2020

The last of our 2015 Salt Vine Cabernet Sauvignon (only 24, owc 3-packs available) SOLD OUT!!

The 2015 cabernet is from the Weitz Vineyard right next to the Maybach parcel. Intense ripe berries, blackberry tea, sweet tobacco, cacao nib, and cassis. As the wine unfolds in the glass, caramel and sage emerge along with notes or freshly picked raspberry and blackberry. The palette entry is dominated by dark berries and chocolate shavings, then expands to include vanilla, warm baking spices, and macerated blackberries. The texture is plush and seamless while underpinned well integrated, finely knit tannins.

Regular price $900.
Berserker Day price(Free Shipping) 3 pack!! 2015 Salt Vine Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack in Original Wood Box, 2.25L
Coupon Code: BerserkerDay2020

Please remember to enter “BerserkerDay2020” to access the discounts. Wines will ship as the weather allows.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Order in!

Order in!

Hi Charlie. Doesn’t look like the free shipping is applying properly with the code, at least on the 2016. I placed an order anyhow, will DM to work through it but wanted to let you know here as well.

order in, excellent! no idea if i got free shipping i checked out super fast, lol

Same here with the shipping charge, Charlie.

I put as pick up in store to avoid shipping charge but will require it shipped please, thanks!

Same for me, shipping still was charged - assumed we’d just fix it afterwards and didn’t want to miss out.

in - you guys talked me into it - and was also charged for shipping

Order in. I did the same as Ryan above.

Order in. Didn’t need much convincing. I think I picked up the final 2015 OWC. Looking forward to it.

In for 2015, charged for shipping

wow, that went quick. Both showing “out of stock” already!

Hey guys

Wow. I saw no posts 20 minutes ago. Went to grab my daughter from her room and boom!

Thanks for the interest! There seems to be an error in our shopping cart for shipping.

All shipping costs will be refunded. Sorry about the error. For all current and future orders shipping will be refunded

Damn. That was fast af.

Is it really out of stock? Says so, but lets me put in the cart anyway

Holy crap
Both are gone

We still have stock of the 2016. Let me check on what’s going on with the website.

If you can place the order try placing it, we will see it anyways.

Adding stock now of the 2016. Website error

2015 might be all sold out. Going to make sure. We held back a little for the library. Going to see if we can let a few more go.

Order went for both hopefully you have some for me!

Thanks!!!