RIDGE VINEYARDS - 20% off select Monte Bello Estate Wines!

We’re delighted to be participating in Berserker Day for the first time this year! We’re offering 20% off select wines from our Monte Bello Estate in the Santa Cruz Mountains, including our Estate Cabernet and Merlot bottlings as well as our Historic Vineyard Series wines - small-lot, single-varietal bottlings of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from the Historic Ranches of Monte Bello Estate. These wines are very limited in availability and are only made in vintages where the quality of the fruit is distinctive enough to bottle on its own.

Visit our site here: Ridge Vineyards - BERSERKER DAY to view the BERSERKER DAY offer
Use code BERSERKER11 at checkout.

About Us
Since 1962, Ridge has championed single-vineyard winemaking, searching California for those rare sites where climate, soil, and varietal are ideally matched. Using traditional methods, we strive for exceptional wines from distinctive fruit.

Learn more about the history of our Monte Bello Vineyard and its historic ranches here: Monte Bello - Ridge Vineyards and our pre-industrial winemaking philosophy here: Winemaking - Ridge Vineyards

WINES OFFERED (No Minimum Purchase)

2016 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points
2016 Estate Merlot - 92 Points
2016 Klein Cabernet Sauvignon - 92-95 Points
2016 Torre Merlot - 91-94 Points

*Scores by Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media

Here it is, folks - RIDGE!

Had money, now I don’t. Awesome.

What’s the money FOR, other than wine?

Awesome offers from a classic winery that continues to over-deliver . . .

A huge discount on Monte Bello would have been welcome, too!

(a boy can dream)

Wine and Money are Mutually Exclusive

Can’t have both

Trying to get enough people to fill a case. Shipping to SoCal is $16 for 1-5 bottles and $17 for 6-12…you do the math. :slight_smile:

Easy no brainer order. Just visited the winery before Christmas. In for a half case.

It exists! Just not for Berserker Day. MB futures are the best (non-BD) deal around!

Of course - been on it since 2013 vintage…but I’d love MORE

Didn’t Snoop sing a song about this, something like…

“With my wine on my money and my money on my wine…”

Something like that.

Nicely done Ridge! Even a penny pincher has to like the discount on a product like this.

Fantastic! Grabbed some. Expedited shipping at very reasonable prices as well!!!

I just picked up multiple bottles of each! Now if I mix them together do I end up with Montebello? Serious this is a good deal.

Good point! I think you have to buy a Ridge blending tank, also. If you do this, I’m in with you.

Couldn’t pass on a few of the Klein Cab! Thanks!

Trying not to buy right now but this one got me - love to see Ridge on BerserkerDay!

Really - already got a FedEx alert for a tracking number. (Though shipping for a small number of bottles, as with other wineries, isn’t cheap … .)

I bought 4 Estate and 2 Klein Cabs, and I am psyched!